Thursday 17 October 2013

SWOT analysis|PPP2

This week PPP2 seminar task was to do SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.

As artist/ me - brand
Strengths:
  • drawing skills - I'm constantly trying to improve and experiment, develop a personal style of drawing that could be easily recognized by others, 
  • storyboarding, concept art, illustration
  • ability to work on my own or with team of people, keeping up with deadlines (time management);
Weaknesses:
  • 3D modelling, filming, editing; 
  • when it comes to branding I'm trying to break into industry, but still doesn't have enough recognition yet; 
  • networking- I'm shy and introvert person and find it really hard;
Opportunities:
  • as I post a lot of my work online I got few connections with other creative artists, which I'll hopefully benefit from in the future; 
  • attending networking events like All Animated, BAF, Creative Networks
Threats:
  • other people that I've to compete against; 
  • making my brand (portfolio of work) interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment