Friday 18 October 2013

Sound 01|VFX

Notes of sounds I'll need for my final video:
  • sliding doors noise;
  • footsteps;
  • wind/ outside ambient noises;
  • keys/keychain jingle;
  • door smash;
  • radio - bits of free music mixed together;
  • alien noises: depending on final design, but look for unusual, weird noises;
  • heavy breathing and heart beat;
  • car engine noise;
  • alien planet noises - again depending on final design; humming, machinery sounds, water splashes.
There will be no dialogue so background/environment noises are very important and have to connect with events happening on screen, support mood and create tension. I'm planning to search BBC sound library CDs we have in college for most of those noises as well as use findsounds.com . However I also consider recording and mixing my own sounds for aliens (which will be fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment