Wednesday 7 May 2014

BlobTurntable|Machinima

After having few problems with the importing Blob model to Unity I've created an interactive turntable. I followed exactly same procedure as I did with the Alien, camera was set to mouse orbit (empty game object as target), set few different lights and a cube for the model to stand on. I used same script as before to make animation play random (this time I had 6 different animations to play).
Going back to what I said at the beginning of this post - the problem was that the eye was going crazy while playing the animations, which is weird because it work perfectly in Maya. It could be due number of reasons, but in the end after importing same file twice, eye started behaving better and was only going a bit off the main mesh when turning head.

No comments:

Post a Comment