Tuesday 20 May 2014

Pop-Up Show|PPP2

This Thursday we are going to have a Pop-Up Show based on the work we made for Machinima module. It will be open to everyone from Leeds College of Art plus people from Game Republic are invited.
I've decided to print out my concept art on A3 paper, which will be hanged on the wall next to our row of computers. We are going to have one machine just for showing the finished cinematiq sequence and maybe two for different turntables.
I really like the idea of Pop-Up Show and we should do it more often. Other courses, like Vis-Com, share their work every year, and I think it's brilliant. People usually assume that most of work is done by computers and it'll be cool to show them how much time we had to spend on this project and how hard it is. I showed my VFX film to my friend from Printed Textiles course and she was really suprised by what I do and how difficult it is. Hopefully, we will get more opportunities to share our work next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment