Tuesday 13 May 2014

CHOW|PPP2

I've been member of conceptart.org community for quite some time now and I always loved taking part in weekly CHOW(character of a week)  and COW (creature of a week) challenges. However, due to tight uni deadlines I had to take a break from them, but recently I've managed to join CHOWs again. So far, two of them ended and I'm taking part in the newest now, which is titled: Steampunk Storm Chaser.
What I really like about this challenges is how they can push me outside of my usual comfort zone and make me concentrete more on character design. Every challenge comes with different, unique theme and few, short guidelines of what have to be included (e.g. certain item). Below I've posted images from two CHOWs I recently took part in, along with the links to the actual 'finals' page. Also I try to post crits and comments in WIP threads of each challenge and everytime I did that, some good and useful feedback was sent back to me :).
CHOW 350 - Keeper of the lost things
CHOW 351 - Boris, the lovable bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment