Saturday 3 May 2014

Portfolio|PPP2

During last PPP session we talked about portfolios and showreels. I have created my portfolio few years ago. I chose to use deviantart as a platform to host it as it's free and I've been member of this site for last 10 years.It's quite easy to customise and edit, can use images directly from my DA gallery (alternatively uploaded from computer) and even with the basic account got enough space to fill few categories.
I've broke down my portfolio into 4 different sections (plus 'bio') so the specific artwork, like concept art or character design, can be easily found. Since I don't create work that could match one category, separating it does the job perfectly.

I'm also an active user of Behance, which only include my best work, grouped neatly into different projects.Suprisingly, the sketch I did during one of the Context of Practice seminars, is the most popular project of mine.

As for the brand  - I've been going with my name for few years now and tried to link it with all my art websites, so when someone decided to google search for Betty Szwagierczak, will get directed to the portfolio or blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment