Saturday 12 January 2013

3D Modelling and Animation - toy Research 2

Second part of my toy research.
I've decided to pick three toys from my little collection and took some reference photos.


I thought that little pink teddy bear would be perfect for this animation project. However it will be really hard to model in Maya.

  • turnarounds


Second toy I was looking at was little doll. It's only one shape, the only part that would be hard to model are hair.
  •  turnarounds

In the end I've decided to go with is plushy cow. It look quite simple and doesn't require much modelling. Also the only movement that it will need doing is bouncing about in all fours.


  • turnarounds
I have two ideas for the story which I'm going to sketch soon.

I have to admit I'm pretty excited about this brief :).

No comments:

Post a Comment