Sunday 13 January 2013

Focus Your Time|Ctrl+Paint|PPP1

Matt Kohr from Ctrl+Paint posted a very interesting video on how to use yours free time.
Focus Your Time video
It made me question if I use my free time in a right way. What is it I really want to do in the future, my dream job/career? I've to admit to having to many hobbies and interests and not having enough time. I would love to draw for living. As simple as that, doesn't matter if it's going to be a concept artist job or maybe illustration or animation, if I'm going to be allowed to draw I'll be happy.
So what I need to do in order to reach those dreams? Draw more! More still life studies, anatomy, colour studies, learn perspective. I've already started doing quick digital still life sketches to improve my skills and hopefully I will be able to add more of those exercises in the future.
Like Matt Kohr said in his video, there is no perfect solution, you just have to find out what works best for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment