Monday 14 January 2013

3D Modelling and Animation - storyboards and still life studies

As I've decided on my toy (little plushy cow), next step was to brainstorm some ideas and draw storyboard. I've come up with two different stories and tomorrow after crits I will decide which one I want to do.
  •  pretty simple story about cow trying to eat some grass but can't pull it out.
  • cow getting abducted by UFO
I've kept my storyboards simple and rought but I may add some more detail to one of them. Also story isn't complex since the final animation should be around 40secs long.
I've also added  little notes under each frame of storyboard.

However before I've started storyboarding I did few quick still life studies to better understand the 'anatomy' of my toy.
Since I've been practicing digital speed painting for over a month those took me under 15mins each. I've really enjoyed painting them and my add more details adn finished touches later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment