Sunday 19 October 2014

Leeds City Council Animation Project|PPP3

Before finishing 2nd year I got involved in making a short promotional animation for Leeds City Council. Teamed up with Sara from our course and two girls from Vis-Com. Brief sounded very interesting and challenging. Me and Sara attended couple of meetings with council employers to brainstorm and share ideas for this project. I've produced few character illustrations and storyboard for the animated part of the video (for approximately 1 minute). Unfortunately, project had to be suspended. However, it was a great opportunity for me to learn new skills and work with the client that doesn't have art education.


I've also decided to push myself a bit futher and use work I did for creating my own, short (between 40sec to 1min) animation, mostly because the style I drawn characters in was warmly welcomed by other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment