Saturday 28 February 2015

Costumes01|Extended Practice

Since I've stablished final look for Boy and Girl I moved to the other task, which was designing costumes. I've created few different variations for each character but feel like experimenting even more if time allows as I still got some ideas that need testing out.
Subtle colour pallete and simplicity of clothes will add to the overall stylization and help hold everything in place. I've tried to apply some of the Slavic patterns onto the clothes, but at the end abandoned that idea as they were too small and not visible.
Personally, I like Boy clothes designs a lot while I can't seem to connect with Girl. There is stil something odd about way she looks. It could be due to her body shape and facial features placed really low (also her eyes are turned down). I may revisit her design again and work a bit more, but those are small changes that won't impact overall design that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment