Monday 31 March 2014

Interior Inspirations_part01|Machinima

As I'm in charge of designing spaceship interiors, I've looked at different pieces of concept art done by various artists on cgHub website. Action of our cutscene will take place in one of the corridors and I wanted to make it look really long (which would indicate the massive size of space ship itself). However, I want to also keep it clean and minimalistic. Examples, I've gathered below, featuring futuristic corridors and room concepts.

Syndicate concept by Axel Torvenius.
- clean design
- spacious

Thumbnail interiors for Halo by Shae Shatz.
- good sense of space
- various angles
- futuristic designs
Concept for Mass Effect 3 by Brian Sum.
- good lighting
- space

Space corridor by Maciej Kuciara.
- sense of space
- clean and minimalistic

No comments:

Post a Comment