Wednesday 26 March 2014

CyclopSociety6|Responsive

As a part of transmedia element of this module, I've decided to do a little experiment and upload few of the graphics I've created to my Society 6 store. First of all, I wasn't able to use all product options available via S6, since my frames had a specific size already and couldn't be enlarged to match their criteria. I've picked three different illustrations and posted them as prints and phone cases. Society6 filters do magic on these things, now I can see my little Cyclop looking hot on a fancy case ;)
What's also interesting it got a little bit of attention.
On another note, I've posted few frames on my other blog and in few facebook art groups and got a really nice feedback. As for a crit, colors being a bit too dull was a thing that someone pointed out. And, after looking at everything again, I have to agree with it, in some moments colors aren't as bright and vivid as they should. At least, for a title aimed at kids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment