Wednesday 5 March 2014

GamingPod Ideas|COP2

For the practical element, that responds to the theme/issue dicussed in a 3000-word written essay, I've decided to draw a series of concepts, which will present a future gaming device. Below I've decided to list  artwork that will definately inspire my final concepts.

One of the main inspirations was a illustration created by Xavier Houssin. Although, it presents a futuristic tablet, that artists could use for painting, I really liked the idea of interactive pallets and multiple screens ''floating'' around.

Another interesting concept around this theme was done by Lois van Baarle. What I personally really like about it are the moody, grim colours pallete and great attention to detail (all these pipes, cables and buttons).

A series concepts done by Jaroslaw Wasileski for Artbuzz Challenge 2013 is probably closer to what I'm trying to create than two images included earlier. First of all, they're presetned in a really neat, profesional way. Second reason is that visually they're closer to what I want to draw. Even thought it's another drawing device from the future, I really like some of these design solutions, which could be applied to my project.

Last piece I wanted to included is actually another entry for Artbuzz Challenge 2013, but this time was done by Magdalena Mudlaff. Her idea was to create a futuristic chair that uses nano technology to communitacte with user. These concepts are very organic and could blend easily with usual living room furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment