Wednesday 3 April 2013

Game module|God Of War

God of War -massive game franchise, well known for amazing visuals and great gameplay.  First released on PS2 (back in 2005) it became one of the most stunning games ever.

Since this module is all about scenery I've decided to look at some of the beautiful environments from God of War series.

Below few pieces of concept art I've came across on cghub.com:

  •  by Jung Park. Great use of perspective and values, well presented, amazing detail


  •  by Josh Kao. Very neat and detailed.
What I've always liked in God of War games are the beautiful enviroments as well as massive boss fights (same goes for Shadow of Colossus with Wanda fighting those enourmous beasts). I'm also really interested in Greek mythology.

Below a little thing I couldn't resist:
Well, I have a Cyclop obsession :) Nice design and model.found on cghub.

No comments:

Post a Comment