Saturday 6 April 2013

Game Module|Furniture

When browsing creativebloq.com I've came across interesting article full of cool furniture that somehow match the theme of my game level. The full article can be found here. As I'm currently working on props design this furniture feature gave me a big idea boost!

Shiner is a company specilising in eco-friendly, modern furniture. Theirs desings are very contemporary, organic and fresh. Chairs and beds designs are going to by my main inspiration for designing furniture. Mixture of steel and wood match the fantasy theme, closer to nature.


Richard Clarkson is a designer behind this amazing cradle chair
I really like the oval (egg like) shape of this chair as well as the materials used - again goes well with my game idea :). More photos and informations can be found here.


1 comment:

  1. wooden home furniture really makes a home so cool and besides 90% of the materials are organic so its way too cool!:D

    ReplyDelete