Monday 29 April 2013

PPP | Reflect | Idea Research

For this part of PPP module we have to create a short presentation summarizing ours experiences through out the academic year.

As I'm really interested in animation and concept art I thought of creating a sequence of images (possibly moving) that will support my presentation. It is stated in brief that it have to last between 5 to 10 minutes (as I will be talking through the animated presentation itself should be shorter) . In the ideal world I would love to make it in the form of motion comic book or moving images, somehow similar to below piece by Artur Sadlos.


Komiksofon 4 from Artur Sadlos on Vimeo.

I will need to design a character who will lead through the presentation. As it was suggested by Mike I should keep it fairly simple and be clever with re-using frames/bits of animation. I would also re-use the existing images to present my journey - e.g. concept art from the first module, storyboards from film module (+ storyboards I've done for Billy), models from animation module and concept art/modules from game art module. Another important thing I have to keep in mind is a time management - less than month left until deadline. And with game art module deadline coming up soon I really have to spent few hours a week on this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment