Wednesday 3 April 2013

Game Module|Shell House Concept Art


 Ideas for the sea shell house. I've made four different versions based on the thumbnails (from previous post).


They're quite rough and sketchy. I've avoided going into deeper detail and polishing them more since I just wanted to get ideas down. Now I can easily compare designs. I've to admit I like something in each one of them and when start modelling I will probably move some ideas around.
Each of the houses is built on the wooden platform on top of the rocks. I'm planning to built 3 of those houses for the game level and join them with the wooden bridges. Rocks that are behind 3 of the house designs are to stop player from falling off the platform ;). They will be made with Unity terrain tool.
Also I'm planning on adding more signs with little clues about visited world.
Any comments/suggestions are more than welcomed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment