Sunday 23 November 2014

Change of direction with the Practical Element|COP3

I've explained the world settings in my previous posts and wrote a little bit about each class from each fraction. So far I've been concentrating pretty much on the Human race and decided to leave Nixes out for now. I only did some initial concepts for that race and, personally, I don't want it to be rushed and not well thought through. I'll use concepts for Human warriors as a source of important feedback and critiques and try to change them as I go. That way I'll be able to analise couple of concepts deeper and gain more knowladge from it, rather than just creating a lot of concepts without meaning.
With this in mind, there is still nothing stopping me from developing this project futher in my spare time, outside the Context of Practice module.

No comments:

Post a Comment