Wednesday 6 November 2013

searching for competition 02|Responsive


    Competition idea: create a one minute long animation that will be a further development of short comic I did for End of Year Show when I was on Access to HE course, based on Greek myth about Odysseus and Cyclops. Enter one minute animation festival.
3 years ago when I was working on that brief the initial plan was to create an animation, however at that time I wasn't skilled enough. I'd like to visit it and explore that theme again.

What needs doing:
  • identify the one minute festival I could submit this animation to;
  • think of the target audience and style;
  • re-work script to prepare it for one minute animation;
  • redesign characters;
  • work on backgrounds;
  • search for music and consider dialog and possible voice actors;

On my main blog I got few blog posts about my Odysseus and Cyclops project I did few years ago, which would be my starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment