Tuesday 26 November 2013

Competition|Responsive

     One of requirements of this module is to submit your work to festival or competition. I've looked for one minute animation festivals and I've found Filminute festival and KLIK! Amsterdam. I really like them both but I'm going to write my treatment towards Filminute festival, as they've got really detailed guidelines available to view as well as submission dates (for 2013 submissions were open between 1st April until 20th of August).

My finished animation have to be:

  • 60 seconds long (include title and credits);
  • have to be produced in broadcast quality (the submission section states that it have to be: 720X480 (NTSC), or 720X576 (PAL) with 16:9 Aspect Ratio, however I've to work in full HD in case if my animation got selected);
  • format .mov , .mpeg2 or YouTube compatible, only digital submission;
  • created by hand or on the computer;
  • it can't be sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content (which doesn't apply that much to the thing I'm doing).

No comments:

Post a Comment