Friday 24 April 2015

Side View|Extended Practice

I tried to avoid drawing side view for Boy and Girl, hoping I'll save time and that running scene will still make sense. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Running scene made by using front view looks a little bit weird and akward and I really couldn't relate to it. So I decided to devote some time to create side view for both Girl and Boy.
 
I managed to cheat a bit by using arm from the front view. The hardest part was making side view of the body and face have same feel as the front view ones. Girl has her feminine curves, round belly, while Boy still fits in his rectangular shape. Also their silthuettes are still strong and easy to tell apart.
Left side was created just by mirroring parts as I didn't need it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment