Thursday 27 February 2014

Mayan Portal Concept Art|Responsive

Few weeks ago I've got asked by Kinga if I could draw some concepts for her Responsive brief. She's doing a game level inspired by Mayan civilization (you can check it here).
---



First batch of rough sketches. Kinga's feedback was to make them more scary and way more creepy.






---

Two more concepts, luckily a bit more scary (big mouth-gate and monumental size does the trick).



---

Final concept. Added little fellow to show the size of portal statue and floor plan. I've tried to make these one as good as I can, with 'fancy' shading and neat lines, so it can be added to my portfolio.

I've enjoyed working on this project, was challenging and different to what I normally do (cute stuff as Kinga like to say ;)). Unfortunately, I didn't had enough time to draw as much as I wanted to, had to go back to my own brief (procrastinated by doing work for someone else.. which isn't that bad really ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment