Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nest comics|PPP

Thanks to Sacha I was able to contribute to two issues of college magazine Nest. I enjoy working with them, as the themes where very funny and interesting to illustrate (and a bit challenging).
Working with different people on a project is a very rewarding experience, plus, usually you can learn a lot :)! As book/magazine illustration is something I would love to pursuit in the future, getting a chance to work along with editorial department, managing deadlines, and producing work to the high standart (also keeping in mind the given themes and target audience - students) was great.
I had some previous experience with game and college magazines years ago, when I was still living in Poland. I think that made me more aware of how hectic and crazy deadlines can be (basically, can you draw it now ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment