Sunday 24 March 2013

Game Module| Okage:Shadow King

Okage: Shadow King is a RPG game released in 2001 exclusively for PS2.
It's a very lovely, magical game, full of funny jokes and gags.
As this module main task is to design our own level I've decided to look at some of the levels from Okage: Shadow King. What I really like are bright, vivid colours and a bit stylised, cartoony looking architecture. Designs are very interesting and visually pleasing.

Barrels. Floating barrels supporting whole city construction.
Town - I haven't realised this earlier, but they've used barrels as planting pots. Starting to have barrel obsession now ;)
I've also decided to go with 'calm' word theme for my scenery, and I'll definately go back to Okage: Shadow King as a great source of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment