Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Sketchbook Challenge Recap

Since its March already I thought it will be a good idea to highlight some of my sketches for FSbC.

February Sketchbook Challenge (FSbC)  was created by Wojtek Fus, friend that I know from Max3D forum. Idea was really simple - one sketch per day submitted to facebook group.

Group gone viral, many people joined (thats include Sacha and Chris :)), many great sketches were produced. Moreover it kept everybody motivated to sketch everyday.

Below few of my favourite entries




I've tried to draw a variety of things, from cartoony, cute characters to still life studies. You can see all my daily sketches here.
Joining group like that, first of all, is really motivating and, second, good for networking. You never know who could join a group - it could be a awesome concept artist you admire or a future client/studio. So, even if yours drawing skills aren't great - still join! Improvement guaranteed;)!



No comments:

Post a Comment