Monday 12 November 2012

Instructional Video 1

For Instruct brief we have to produce one minute long instructional video and present the whole production process on the blog.
For the past week I was brainstorming different ideas like: "How to survive zombie apocalypse" or "How to let coffee flow". I've considered filming range of themes, from little instructional guide on switching gaming console on to how to start nitro engine. However the idea I started to really like was based around my pets.
I've decided to do video on how to feed guinea pig and the title will be "How to make piggy happy". I will have to film at home (set: my room) and probably end up with multiple takes as I can't really teach my guinea pig to act in the way I want it.
Star of my little video is called Squeaky (Chrumka).

I'm going to do storyboards, animatic and plan shooting next. This week we have BAF so first day of shoot will be Sunday. Luckily Squeaky isn't nocturnal animal so I can shoot any time of day I want and take advantage of sun light.

Audience for this short video would be kids and young people - funny, relaxed way of presenting basic information - but can also be addressed to anybody that likes animals and got guinea pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment