Tuesday 10 March 2015

Atomahawk Design|PPP3

Atomhawk Design is a studio based in Gateshead. I've been following their twitter account for a long time now and it's nice that their followed me back. I really like their style and the fact that amazing Charlie Bowater and Viktoria Gavrilenko (Viccolate) works their as artists makes this studio my little dream job. It's great to see studios with gender diversity, as it could be scary to be the only girl in a team.

Atomhawk specilize not only in game concept art, but also in marketing art, UI/UX design and motion graphics. Their portfolio of projects is impressive, with game projects such as Killzone:Mercenary.

They are looking for intermediate to senior concept artists but I feel like giving it a shot anyway after graduating. You never know if a studio need somebody extra or not and so many of them decide to keep portfolio submissions for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment