Sunday 21 December 2014

Riot Art Contest 2014|PPP3

 In October The Riot Games in parternship with polycount.com launched a art contest aimed at ilustrators, animators, texturesrs, modellers and VFX artists. 5 different categories brought great opportunity for many creatives to enter. I've picked a character category in which your task was to pick a champion and design a splash screen illustration.
Challenge, oh challenge. I've to come up with a dynamic pose. And there has to be background.
I've pick Elise, since I really like her outfit and drawing spider den sounded like a good idea. It should be noted, that skins created for champions where welcomed (skins are designs created by community not by Riot artists). I tried to capture her looking powerful and frightening. Suggestion I got on my forum thread was to add more spiders on the left.
Unfortunately I haven't manage to finish this piece on time, but hopefully one day I'll get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment