Tuesday 4 December 2012

Brief 2 - Emote - Set and Props Ideas

For this brief I've looked at vast range of interior designs and film sets. Lists below of things that were, in my opinion, the most inspirational/interesting.

Set's I really like:
  • Kubrick movie style set - fish eye angle adds extra mood and mystery to this shot; I also like how simple and disorganized this set is, the only thing I would change is furniture to less contemporary, reminding more of standard office desk and chair. 
  • Trichrome Blue - an amazing animation by Lois van Baarle. I like the scene where female character is passing pile of multiple screens.
  • Open Office Space
  • Les-Palettes  - office furniture made from palettes.

Props, clothes for actors, etc.. :
  • white or navy blue overalls for victim to create strong contrast between him and Big Brother, connection to slavery
  • Big Brother >  white shirt, tie, suit? or maybe just mouth talking on the screen.
  • walkman/discman and cassette
  • table, screen, maybe chair and cleaning equipment





No comments:

Post a Comment