Wednesday 20 May 2015

Value my CV|PPP3

Recently I came across the website that evaluates and estimates the worth of your CV. Adzuna.co.uk uses a word or pdf document of CV as a base to create a summary, skills breakdown, list of available job offers and salary range. I decided to give it a try because I was curious what it can come up with.

Interestingly enough the majority of jobs offered to my by this website were Web Designer positions. I'm not sure how it works, but maybe because concept art jobs aren't advertised on your average, normal job search engine, the closes it could get was making websites.

Other thing that made me giggle was that a position of a Senior Lecturer for Illustration BA course at LCA was my best match.
I didn't expected this website to work properly but never thought it could be so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment