Wednesday 13 February 2013

3D Modelling&Animation|Building the set

I've finished modelling my characters and set.


For rocks I've used rock textures (from hypershade menu, 3D texture) and I've grouped them into rock group. Naming and grouping objects is a good habit and makes workflow better and faster.

Inspirations for painted background:
 - Daniel Arriaga (piece for Peck n Paw).
 - Sven Pauwels
- Tommy Kinnerup
 I'm after cartoony and colourful style for background. When selecting above pieces I was mostly interested in style and colours used not how complex the scene was. I'll produce finished background painting by the end of this week. By doing this I will be able to render my animation next week and manage everything else in time (like adding sound and credits).

No comments:

Post a Comment